Casino tables are places where various table games are played and they constitute one of the most important parts of casinos. Different table games require different types of table designs and rules. Here are some of the popular casino table games and the features of these tables:
- It is usually semicircular in shape.
- Can hold 5 to 7 players
- The dealer stands opposite the players.
- There is a specific betting area for each player.
- It is oval-shaped and usually seats 9 or 10 players.
- If there is no dealer, cards are dealt among the players in order.
- There may be tournament or cash game versions.
- A long, rectangular table usually has the roulette wheel at one end.
- Players bet on numbers, colors or groups of numbers.
- There are two types of tables: European and American roulette.
- It is a large and rectangular table.
- Can hold up to 12 to 14 players
- Players bet on 'player', 'banker' or 'tie'.
- A large oval table.
- Due to the complex nature of the game, there are many betting areas on the table.
- Players bet on the outcome of the dice roll.
- Usually a rectangular table.
- Bets are made according to the possible outcomes of the dice rolls.
- There are many betting options.
Sic Bo Table:
Each table has a specific layout and order for the game to progress. The tables are usually covered with a special cloth (usually green in color and sometimes called 'felt') and are divided into sections for players to place their bets. Casino tables may also include various accessories: chip trays, card support, money slot, etc. The dealer enforces the rules of the game and is generally responsible for ensuring that the game proceeds fairly and smoothly. Casino table games are based on both luck and sometimes strategy, and vary depending on the type of game.